No products in the cart.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR A SAFE AND ENJOYABLE EXCURSION
The ease with which it carries you from Lake Garda up to 1800 meters above sea level should not lead you to overlook certain basic precautions in order to best enjoy Monte Baldo:
– The weather can change very quickly in the mountains: make sure you always carry suitable clothing;
– Hike trails that are suited for your physical shape; never underestimate the mountains; avoid reckless behaviour;
– Get informed about the trail you want to take: make sure you have all necessary equipment;
– Never go on difficult excursions alone, always inform your family members or the hotel about where you are going, your itinerary and your expected time of return;
– Never go off marked trails;
– Never move or change trail markers;
– Leave plants and flowers where they are;
– Do not move rocks or roll stones;
– Do not bother animals;
– Keep dogs on leash in order to avoid frightening persons or scattering the cattle at the pasture;
– Do not light fires;
– If you have a picnic always pick up your garbage and carry it with you off the mountain;
– Remember that mountain bikes cannot be used on pastures, meadows, in the woods or on ski runs or ski-lift trails nor on pedestrian trails;
– Make sure you know the Cableway hours for the down-trip to Lake Garda again.
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.
Consorzio Lago di Garda
Weather & Webcam