DISCOUNTS FOR GROUPS AND SCHOOLS
For organized groups it is possible to access the discounted rate by presenting a list of group members at the ticket office.
It is also possible to prepay the tickets by bank transfer (MINIMUM 10 DAYS IN ADVANCE). The request must be sent to email@example.com indicating:
- total number of participants with list of names
- date and time slot in which you intend to use the service
- in the case of the bank transfer indicate a name of the group or agency
- mandatory to fill in and attach to the request the “Invoice Form” which can be downloaded in this section
If it is not possible to respect the 10 days in advance for prepayment, you can still access the discounted rate at the ticket office by presenting a list of participants and, if necessary, the completed invoice form (downloadable below).
The pre-paid tickets will then be sent via email (the same one with which you contacted us) on the day of receipt of the bank transfer, for which confirmation of effective receipt is required.
Tickets are non-refundable for any reason and are valid only and exclusively for the day and time slot requested without the possibility of modification.
ADULT GROUPS – For groups of at least 20 adults the discounts are applied as follows:
- €20.00 per adult for the Malcesine/Monte Baldo round trip
- 1 free ticket for every 20 paying visitors
STUDENTS UNDER 14 YEARS – The discounts are applied as follows:
- €10.00 per person for the Malcesine/Monte Baldo round trip
SCHOOLS BETWEEN 15 – 18 YEARS – The discounts are applied as follows:
- €15.00 per person for the Malcesine/Monte Baldo round trip
To request an invoice at the cash desk, it is mandatory to complete the following form in all its fields and deliver it to the ticket office before issuing the tickets or send it by email in case of payment by bank transfer (mandatory, only organized groups).